Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Influenster Review

So, I signed up for this program called Influenster. So pretty much you sign up (for free of course) and basically exercise your voice about certain products and things you normally do anyway. I mean honestly, we live in this world where if we don't like something it is known right then and there. There are perks to being apart of this website such as different boxes (you must qualify and be selected), but basically all you do is give your honest opinion about products you already buy and use; and you could possibly receive more things to try and review. So far so good, if nothing else it is a good time killer by taking the various surveys; but it is still early for me! Check back later for more updates! 
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Is it beauty, hair or a variety of products? Sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a variety of things. Depending on the surveys you fill out you will be selected to participate in certain campaigns. So based on my surveys I was selected for the college box, and got an invitation to possibly get a box with hair products. They just had a bride box, a cosmo box, and a few others. I mean I think it's pretty cool to be free.

      Delete