Monday, November 19, 2012

Influenster College VoxBox 2012 Review!!!!

Hey loves!!!!

So remember a few weeks ago when I told you about this pretty cool and free program called Influenster... Well, after completing some surveys I was selected to receive the 2012 edition of the college VoxBox. So I got home today to find this little white box with my name and address on it. Being unsure what this small box could hold that would be vital to a busy college student, I was eager to open it. Upon opening the box, there is a little postcard sized breakdown of everything that is contained in this little box. The card gives the name of the product, pricing information, and a slight introduction to what each product is used for. So... Let's get into it!


Influenster College VoxBox 2012


So inside this little care package contained: a pack of imPRESS Press-on Manicure  in D030 Holla!; a NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in Show Time Black; a pack of Necco® Tropical Wafers; a Pentel® EnerGel-X Campaign pen; and a pack of Energy Sheets® in mint boost flavor.

I'm very excited to start using these products and letting you all know what I think about them!

Stay Tuned...
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! That is too cool! Looking forward to your post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete