Saturday, December 1, 2012

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner

Okay loves, here is another Influenster College VoxBox 2012 review. So remember I told you this cute little box came with all types of goodies? Well one little piece of awesomeness was this cute little glitter eyeliner. I mean let's be honest, who doesn't love glitter or eyeliner? So the great people from NYC New York Color gave everyone a full sized product of their Show Time Glitter Pencil. The color I received was "Show Time black" which is a black glitter pencil. Now, I know what you are thinking... Clearly you are too old to be wearing glitter, but honestly; it isn't like when we were kids and we went overboard with the glitter. There is a subtle hint of the glitter within the liner. I love how easily it applied, and how easy I was able to blend and smear when I needed to. I don't have any pictures right now because it is after midnight, and my makeup has been removed for the day. I will update this post tomorrow with a picture so that everyone can see. All in all, I can definitely see myself using this product frequently. It is easy to wear for a formal event, of to jazz up your everyday makeup routine. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the pic!! Sounds cool! I am 31 and I will never stop using glitter, lol. It is in my veins! ;)

    ReplyDelete